CareStart Covid 19 Antigen Rapid POC Test - 20 Count
The Covid 19 Antigen Rapid POC Tests are nasopharyngeal lateral flow assays, which detect nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2. The procedure for collecting a sample is simple and straightforward: collect the nasopharyngeal swab, place and rotate the swab in the extraction vial, and squeeze three drops of the sample into the sample well. Within ten minutes, you will have one of three results: positive, negative, or invalid. This test is perfect for healthcare providers who are offering testing to symptomatic or close-contact patients. The speed of the test distinguishes the CareStart rapid POC tests from others on the market, and will help you better inform your patients and protect your communities.
In the midst of a global pandemic, we all need to do our part to slow the spread of Coronavirus and care for our communities. Part of the equation to fighting community spread of COVID-19 is access to quick and reliable testing. That’s where CareStart comes in, with their COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing for healthcare providers.
CareStart Covid 19 Antigen Rapid POC Test Features:
- Determinations: Detection of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Storage Requirements: 34° – 86° F
- CLIA Waived, FDA, EUA approved
- Rapid Test Results are Ready in 10 Minutes!
- No Analyzer Needed!
- Minimally invasive specimen collection
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- 20 Test Per Box
- Non-Returnable Item
- View Instructional Manual
KIT COMPONENTS INCLUDED:
- 20 TEST DEVICES
- 20 ASSAY BUFFER
- 20 EXTRACTION VIALS AND CAPS
- 20 SPECIMEN COLLECTION SWABS
- 1 POSITIVE AND 1 NEGATIVE CONTROL SWABS
- 1 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE