Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED - Fully Automatic - New
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-cleared AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
Optional IntellisenseTM CPR Feedback monitors the quality of both chest compression depth and rate. If either compression rate or depth is outside of the 2015 American Heart Association acceptable parameters, the rescuer will receive a short corrective prompt to ensure effectiveness. Simple place-and-press design ensures effective CPR.
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED - Fully Automatic - New Features:
- Fully Automic
- Wave Form: STAR biphasic truncated exponential
- Battery: 4 Year shelf life or 420 shocks
- 8 year manufacture warranty
- Determines whether or not a defibrillator shock is necessary
- This AED will continue to escalate the voltage of therapy until the right level of shock is administered.
- RescueCoach voice prompts guide make it simple to operate AED—including giving specific instructions for children or victim’s under 55 lbs
- Cardiac Science defib pads aren’t polarized which means they can be easily placed in one of the two positions diagrammed on the pad package
- Standard self-tests assure that the G3 is ready as soon as an emergency SCA event requires.
- Performs daily self-tests on all of its major components.(includes hardware, software, electrodes, and battery)
- Each week, it will also perform a partial self-charge of its electronics system
- Once a month it will perform a high-voltage electronics full charge
- Dual Language Capability - Touch a button to change the voice prompts to one of the chosen languages without restarting or delaying the rescue. (English/Spanish)
- G5 Fully Auto AED, Dual Language (English/ Spanish)
- G5 Intellisense Battery
- 2 Sets of G5 Intellisense Adult Pads
- Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- Universal Ready Kit
- AED Manager
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Length: 11.8" in.
- Width: 9" in.
- Height: 3.4" in.
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers:
- G5A-80A-P, G5S-80A-P, G5A-01A-P, G5S-01A-P, G5A-80C-P, G5S, 80C-P, G5A-01C-P, G5S-01C-P