Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Trainer
The Powerheart G3 Trainer AED is the perfect way to familiarize your team with the operation of the Powerheart defibrillator and keep your skills fresh between re-certification courses. The AED Trainer helps you prepare by simulating different rescue situations. It gives students valuable, realistic training with a defibrillator.
The Cardiac Science Trainer comes with a wireless infrared remote control for teaching both fully automatic and semi-automatic defibrillation. It is configurable to many languages including English, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, and Greek.
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Trainer Features:
- Reusable training electrodes.
- Compatible with any type of CPR manikin.
- Powered by two alkaline D-cell (training device) and two AAA (remote control) batteries.
- Dual modes can be easily configured for semi-automatic and fully-automatic training.
- 1 Cardiac Science Full-Size AED Trainer
- 1 Set - Adult Training Electrode Pads
- Remote Control
- User's Manual
- Length - 11.4" in.
- Width - 8.3" in.
- Height - 2.8" in.