The Powerheart G3 Trainer AED is the perfect way to familiarize your team with the operation of the Powerheart defibrillator and keep your skills fresh between re-certification courses. The AED Trainer helps you prepare by simulating different rescue situations. It gives students valuable, realistic training with a defibrillator.
The Cardiac Science Trainer comes with a wireless infrared remote control for teaching both fully automatic and semi-automatic defibrillation. It is configurable to many languages including English, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, and Greek.
- Reusable training electrodes.
- Compatible with any type of CPR manikin.
- Powered by two alkaline D-cell (training device) and two AAA (remote control) batteries.
- Dual modes can be easily configured for semi-automatic and fully-automatic training.
- 1 Cardiac Science Full-Size AED Trainer
- 1 Set - Adult Training Electrode Pads
- Remote Control
- User's Manual
- Length - 11.4" in.
- Width - 8.3" in.
- Height - 2.8" in.