Cardiac Science brings a further evolution of simplicity and intuitiveness to the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3. This AED comes with all of the advanced features the G3 semi-automatic unit and in addition it has eliminated the need to push the shock button. After the pads are attached to the patient, the AED detects the heart rhythm and then makes the determination of whether a defibrillation shock is required. Within a matter of seconds, the AED will deliver the shock if the heart rhythm data produced requires it.
The G3 Automatic AED incorporates the following features in this rescue-ready portable defibrillator. These protocols are consistent with the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
- Fully Automatic
- Delivers treatment automatically as needed
- STAR biphasic technology allows the AED to automatically compute each patient’s electrical impediment
- Determines whether or not a defibrillator shock is necessary
- This AED will continue to escalate the voltage of therapy until the right level of shock is administered.
- RescueCoach voice prompts guide make it simple to operate AED—including giving specific instructions for children or victim’s under 55 lbs
- Cardiac Science defib pads aren’t polarized which means they can be easily placed in one of the two positions diagrammed on the pad package
- Standard self-tests assure that the G3 is ready as soon as an emergency SCA event requires.
- performs daily self-tests on all of its major components.(includes hardware, software, electrodes, and battery)
- Each week, it will also perform a partial self-charge of its electronics system
- Once a month it will perform a high-voltage electronics full charge
- New Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Adult Defibrillation Pads (2 Sets)
- OEM IntelliSense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- 7-Year Manufacture AED Warranty
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- AED Software Cable
- AED Physician's Prescription
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
- Length: 12.4"
- Width: 10.6"
- Height: 3.3"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (With battery and pads)
Alternate Part Numbers:
9390A-501, 9390A-501P, 9390E-501, 9390E-501P, 9300A-201, 9300A-501, 9300C-201, 9300E-201, 9300E-501, 9300A-201WP, 9300A-501WP, 9300C-201WP, 9300E-201WP, 9300E-501WP, 9390E-1001P, 9390A-1001P, 9390A-001, 9390A-101, 9390A-01, 9390E-001, 9390E-101, 9390E-01, 9390A-1001, 9390E-1001