The Bone Injection Gun (B.I.G.) is proud to offer this protective bag for carrying both the Adult and Pediatric Bone Injection Gun (B.I.G.), so that medical personnel may treat patients at any age. The orange bag contains clear and colorful instruction cards to assist users with locating the proper penetration sites and depths calibration. This bright and protective bag is convenient for transporting the B.I.G.s, whether in an ambulance, helicopter, military field, or personal carrier.
Note: Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart the purchaser confirms that they accept and agree to these terms.
- 1 Bag & 2 B.I.G.'s Included
- Infusion established in less than 1 minute
- Completely mechanical, no need for any energy source
- Rapid learning curve for caregivers
- Safe, reliable, and usable in extreme conditions
- Ready-to-use, no maintenance required
- 5 year shelf life
- FDA (adult & pediatric) and CE approvals
- Choose: 2 Adults or 2 Pedi Or 1 Adult & 1 Pedi
- Replacement components available (Click Here)