Aquapac's Small VHF Classic fits a range of smaller hand held VHF radio handsets, offering waterproof usability under any conditions. Guaranteed 100% waterproof in all weather conditions and up to 15ft / 5m under water. Use your VHF radio handset normally in the case - sound passes straight through the urethane material. Clear window on either side lets you easily read displays on radios with right or left mounted antennas. Airtight seal means the radio will float safely in the water. The small fits a 7" tall body, up to 7.6" circumference, and up to an approximately 5" antenna. Approximately 12.5" total length of handset. The small case will fit all modern VHF radios. The large fits a 8.7" tall body with a circumference of 8.7" and an approximately 5" antenna. Fits approximately 15" total length, including handset and antenna. All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free! Now made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
- Waterproof 15ft/5m
- Keeps dust and sand out
- Use just like a normal handset
- Sound passes straight through the case material
- Airtight seal means the radio will float in water
- Small case will fit all modern VHF radios
- Large case will fit satellite phones and VHF's with long antennas
- 100% recyclable Polyurethane
- Small VHF
- Length: 7" in. (with body), 13" in. with antenna
- Width: 7.6" in.
- Large VHF
- Length: 8.7" in. (with body), 5" in. antenna
- Width: 8.7" in.