Anthron Double Stop PLUS Descender
Anthron DSD Plus Descender with double locking and anti-panic system: self braking in case of accidental loss of descent control. Sensitive rubberized handle enables smooth descent without harmful rope twisting. No movable flanges which makes it a robust and less likely for mistakes. No need to unclip the device for rope insertion. Also suitable for work at a height and for emergency self evacuation.
Double Stop PLUS Descender Features:
- Max. Rated Load: 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Max. Descent Height: 190 m (623.36 ft)
- Strength: 4,946 lbf. (22 kN)
- Rope Diameter: 7/16" inche. (11 mm)
- WLL: 440 lbs. (200kg)
- Length: 7.79" inches. (197.9 mm)
- Width: 3.46" inches. (87.9 mm)
- Height: 1.10" inches. (27.94)
- Weight: 16 oz. (455)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well made, functions perfectly, an excellent value at half the price of similar available products. Excellent control of descent, allows for confident use of hands when stopped. Highly recommended for professional/tactical applications.