When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's AED Plus Semi Automatic AED features Real CPR Help, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
Q: What is the difference between Semi-Automatic and Fully-Automatic units? A: Semi-Automatic units have a shock button which requires the rescuer to push the shock button after it detects a shockable heart rhythm. A Fully Automatic unit automatically delivers a shock after it detects a shockable heart rhythm. Want Fully-Automatic Unit (Click Here)
All of our Premium Recertified units have been through an extensive checkpoint service by a Biomedical Technician. They also come with new pads, new battery, and carrying case.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Recertified Unit
- New Biophasic Version
- Unit is Semi-Automatic
- (1) Adult CPR-D Pad
- Batteries Included (Type 123 Duracell® Lithium Batteries, quantity of ten (10).)
- Softcase Carry Bag
- Operator's Guide
- 1 Year Part & Labor Warranty
Alternate Part Number(s):
- 20100000102011010, 21400010102011010, 20600000101011010, 2070000010101101, 20100000101011010, 20600000101011010, 2070000010101101, 21400010101011010, 20100000102011010-Text, 20100700702011010-Text, 20100000101011010-Text, 20100700701011010-Text, 20100000102011010-ECG, 20100700702011010-ECG, 20100000101011010-ECG, 20100700701011010-ECG, 8000-004000-01, 8000-004003-01, 8000-004004-01, 8000-004007-01, 8000-004010-01, 8000-004011-01, 20100000302011010, 20500000102011010, 21400710702011010, 22200710702011010, 22300700701011010, 22300700702011010, 20100001101011010, 20100001102011010, 20100001302011010, 20600001101011010, 20700001101011010, 20500001102011010