The VertaLoc PRO PLUS is a Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (LSO) that provides direct support to the lower back and targets a wide variety of diagnoses. It produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on interverterbral discs. The VertaLoc PRO PLUS LSO extends support from sacrococcygeal junction to T-9 vertebra.
Note: The size of the brace is determined with a measurement tape at the level of the naval.
Indications for Use:
- Chronic low back pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Postural Support
- Herniated Discs
- Approved for HCPCS code L0650
- 1 - Year manufacture warranty from date of purchase
- (1) One-piece lumbar-sacral orthosis brace with attached closure system
- (2) Abdominal support panel (Removable)
- (1) Cushioned Back Insert (Removable)
- (2) Side Panels (Non-Removable)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best back brace ever
Bought this product with the hope of some pain management. I've been very pleased with the results. Had back surgery years ago and have herniate two more disc the past few years. Doctor says next surgery will end with rods and pins. Not what anyone would want, so take meds and do little work. With this brace I've been able to live and work at an acceptable level, atleast with the injuries I have.