TacMed Foxtrot DA Litter with Tan Carrier - NSN#6530-01-571-5687. The Foxtrot Litter provides an effective casualty evacuation platform that is quick and easy to employ and compact enough to accompany individuals on an assault or long movement. The Foxtrot Litter is small enough to attach to your kit or another bag, but is still functional in a combat or rescue environment. It provides a rapid means of casualty movement without compromising durability, flexibility, or the individual's ability to maneuver through the most demanding environments. Casualties can be dragged or carried off target without excess time spent rigging and securing. It also eliminates the wait time for a conventional litter to be brought from the breach point or a support vehicle.
- Size allows movement of casualties through narrow passages and walkways such as on aircraft, buses, and trains
- Casualties can be sat up to make tight turns on stairwells and hallways
- Rapid deployment drag line already rigged to litter
- Multiple grab points ease passage through tight areas
- Quick secure straps
- Casualty is secure but accessible for reassessments and care
- Can be dragged or carried
- Made in the USA
- Available Color: Tan
- Length: 80" in.
- Width: 18" in
- Rolled in Pouch:
- Length: 20-22" in.
- Diameter: 7-8" in.
- Weight: 4.6 lbs