The SWAT-T combat application tourniquet will treat a variety of injuries, minor to life-threatening. The SWAT-T is being carried by Military (Conventional and Special Operations medical and non-medical personnel), EMS, Law Enforcement Officers, Contractors, Federal Agents, and prepared citizens (individually or as part of active shooter kits). Carried by many as a pressure dressing, all-purpose wrap, primary and/or back-up tourniquet.
The SWAT-T was developed by a former Operator/Medic with 14 years experience in Operational Medicine -former USAF Pararescue Journeyman (Para-Jumper or PJ), Contractor DoJ/FBI SWAT Operations, National Registry Paramedic, and Emergency Medicine Physician. The SWAT-T is being marketed and distributed by H&H Medical Corporation, LLC and its affiliates.
- 4” in. constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Effective for self-application. Effective even in wet/bloody conditions.
- Effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities
- Allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding
- Allows application higher into the groin and axilla than other tourniquets
- Advanced aged and heat/cold tested, this device will not fail
- Symbols on tourniquet help prevent over tightening
- Extended shelf life of up to 10 years
- Latex Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black
Dimensions: (before stretched)
- Length: 56" in.
- Width: 4" in.
- Weight: 4 oz.