Used for fall protection by rescuers, the Reactor "Y" Rope Access Twin Leg Lanyard consists of a twin leg static kermantle rope as the lanyard and shock absorbing webbing integrated with the reactor. On the ends of the twin leg lanyard are two ladder hooks that are used for harnessing purposes. The third end can be connected to a string or a carabiner for further connection.
- Kermantle Rope Lanyard
- Webbing Shock Absorber
- 2 - Ladder Hooks for harnessing
- Ladder Hook Gate Opening: 2.25" in.
- Activation Force: 500 lbf.
- Maximum Impact Force: 1,000 lbf
- Strength: 3,375 lbf. (15 kN)
- WLL: 337 lbs. (153 kg)
- Color: White/Red
- Length: 62" in.