Public Access Bleeding Control Prevention Kit Intermediate Plus or bleeding control kit is a comprehensive kit that provides life-saving resources like tourniquets, gauze bandages, pressure dressings, and more. Get them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding. A true Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC). Packaged in a red carry bag.
Note: Includes all equipment found in the Basic Kit with the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the DualSeal Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds). Includes added feature of the Red Carry Bag.
- 1 - CAT Tourniquet
- 1 - Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - 4"
- 2 - Compress Gauze 4.5" x 4 YDS
- 2 - Pair Black Nitrile Glove
- 1 - EMT Shears 7 1/4"
- 1 - Sharpie Permanent Marker (Black)
- 1 - CPR, AED, & Basic First Aid Pocket Reference Guide
- 1 - Chest Seal (DualSeal)
- 1 - Carry Bag (Red)
- 6" W x 7.5" H x 3.75" D