STOP the Bleed Public Access Bleeding Control Prevention Kit Advanced or bleeding control kit is a comprehensive kit that provides life-saving resources like tourniquets, gauze bandages, pressure dressings, and more. Get them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding. A true Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC). Packaged in a plastic sealed bag.
Note: Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Kit with the added capability to treat major bleeding with a hemostatic dressing that enhances blood clotting abilities—for faster bleeding control.
- 1 - CAT Tourniquet
- 1 - Israeli Bandage 4"
- 1 - Compress Gauze 4.5" x 4 YDS
- 2 - Pair Black Nitrile Glove
- 1 - EMT Shears 7 1/4"
- 1 - Sharpie Permanent Marker (Black)
- 1 - CPR, AED, & Basic First Aid Pocket Reference Guide
- 1 - Chest Seal (DualSeal)
- 1 - QuikClot Combat Gauze - Z Fold
- 6.25" W x 7" H x 2.5" D