The Petzl Vertex Vent Rescue Helmet offers both the comfort and safety that is desired in any rescue situation. This helmet also offers the add-ons that will help the rescuer perform and adapt to any operation.
Note: Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
- Optimal protection for work at height:
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or DUO headlamp (front and back slots)
- Headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- Hearing protection (side slots)
- Color: Yellow, Red, White, Black, Blue, Orange
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492*, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C, EAC
- * Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.