The R5 Series of multi-purpose helmets are ideal for rope rescue, technical rescue, or USAR operations. The lightweight Dupont Kevlar reinforced outer shell offers superior strength and durability and is backed by a 6 year warranty. The best warranty in the industry! The R5 Kiwi NFPA helmet's lightweight Dupont Kevlar and composite shell weighs less than competitive fiberglass and composite alternatives. Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 600F) without distorting or melting. 3-point polyester chinstrap with quick-release buckle keeps helmet in place and the 6-point ribbon cradle harness offers superior comfort.
Note: Compliant to ANSI Z89.1 and certified to NFPA 1951 Utility Standard. Manufacturer advises a 10 year lifespan on Helmets used as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ideal for rope rescue, technical rescue, or USAR operations
- Lightweight Dupont Kevlar reinforced outer shell
- Outer shell has a 6 year warranty
- 3-point polyester chinstrap with quick-release buckle
- 6-point ribbon cradle harness offers superior comfort
- Color: Yellow, Red, White, Black, Blue,