NRS Bill's Grizzly Wetsuit Jacket gives the greater girth needed by the barrel-chested boater. Combine it with another grizzly-size suit for increased warmth in the arms and critical torso area. The titanium laminate adhesive in the 2 mm neoprene reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer without extra bulk. The extended waist and raised collar give you superior coverage and increased warmth and comfort. Durable flat-lock seams lie flat on your skin for greater comfort. The heavy-duty YKK zipper provides easy, trouble-free entry. Color coded for easy size recognition in commercial programs. This Grizzly Jacket is designed to fit larger boaters.
- 2 mm neoprene
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Extended waist and raised collar
- Durable flat-lock seams lie flat on your skin for greater comfort.
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Color coded for easy size recognition in commercial programs.
- Colors: See chart below
- Available Sizes: Grizzly M-2XL
|Size / Color||Height (in.)||Weight|
|G-M / Red||5'5"-5'9"||200-235|
|G-L / Gray||5'8"-6'0"||230-265|
|G-XL / Black||5'11"-6'4"||260-305|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.