New Generation fire shelter trainers are a must have for fire shelter training. These practice trainer systems are designed to accurately simulate the deployment and operation of the fire shelter in a real life situation. Frequent and repeated training with these systems is reccommended to help each firefighter become comfortable with the use of the shelter and confident in their ability to deploy the system quickly and correctly in an actual emergency. All components are made to the same size and dimensions as the regular size M-2002 New Generation Fire Shelter to provide a realistic practice experience. The cost-effective New Generation Practice Fire Shelter system is made to be reused many times. The non-fire-resistant practice shelter is constructed from tough green plastic with a bright orange practice carrying case and reusable tear-open polyvinyl bag. Different colors from actual shelter to avoid any chance of confusion during a real fire. (Click here for actual fire shelter)
- Fire Shelter
- Nylon Duck Carrying Case
- Plastic Liner Carying Case
- Two available sizes - Regular / Large
- Accurately simulates the deployment and operation of the new generation fire shelter
- Material: Tough Green Plastic
- Reusable Tear-Open Polyvinyl Bag
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Regular - Deployed 86"L x 31"W x 15.5"H / Folded 4"L x 5.5"W x 8.5"H
- Weight: 3 lbs.