North American Rescues Deluxe Field Corpsman Kit provides a small, light weight diagnostic kit for the field. The deluxe kit includes various utensils for removing shrapnel and debris from ears, eyes, and other wounds that may occur in the field. Also with high intensity light and magnifiers for day or night use. Each kit comes in a water resistant highly durable carry case that has pockets for each utensil. Included items are listed below.
- Heine Mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope (batteries included)
- 80 lumen LED examination lamp (batteries included)
- Red night-use lens for the exam light
- Fiber-optic light bender/nasal head
- Soft mesh pouch
- Padded sides and durable zipper
- Secures exam lights and accessories
- NSN# 6515-01-458-6178
- 1 - Heine Mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope
- 1 - 80 Lumen Led Exam Light
- 1 - Fiber Optic Light Bender/Nasal Head
- 1 - Otoscopic Head
- 1 - Speculum Adapter
- 10 - Disposable Adult Specula
- 1 - Eye Magnet
- 1 - Nylon Eye Loop
- 1 - Lighted Curette
- 1 - Cobalt Blue Lens (Provides Uv Illumination)
- 1 - Red Lens Cover For Night Use With Exam Light
- 1 - Illuminated Eye Magnifier
- 2 - Fluor–I–Strips
- 1 - Extra Led Bulb
- 1 - Extra Ophthalmoscope Bulb
- 2 - Extra AAA Batteries
- 2 - Extra AA Batteries
- 1 - Soft Carry Case
- 1 - Instruction Booklet
Dimensions: (Packed and Closed)
- Length: 8" inches.
- Width: 5.5" inches.
- Height: 2.5" inches.
- Weight: 12 oz.