High temp Cautery Pens with Loop Tip by Medline is intended for coagulating tissue or arresting bleeding from small vessels by heat conducted through the wire tip.
- Indications include ophthalmic, general and plastic surgery.
- High temp loop tip
- Alkaline battery-powered cautery (non-replaceable)
- A protective cap covers the switch and top.
- The tip heats in approximately 1.0 second.
- At low temperatures, it glows a dull gray at the tip; at high temperatures, it glows a bright red.
- Box Size: 10/box
- Sold: Individually or 10/box