Ready to deploy for Rapid Intervention, the Master Pack is made up of a high quality carrying bag made of 1000 denier cordura, ballistic cloth, and closed cell foam. Inside the bag are zippered pouches that hold items in 18" in length, and with extra room in the main compartment the bag can hold tools up to 22" long. Inside the bag it contains two (2) 100' foot master deployment lines and six (6) search lines ( select 35' ft. or 50' ft. models.) Available in Probe Heat Resistant Aramid Search Line or Probe-R Fire Resistant Search Lines with Reflective Stripe.
- Made of 1000 Denier Cordura, Ballistic Cloth, Closed Cell Foam
- Zippered inside pouches for extra storage
- Rope Types: Probe Heat Resistant or Probe-R Fire Resistant
- Available: 35' ft, or 50' ft.
- 2 - 100' Foot Master Deployment Lines
- 6 - Search Lines (35' ft. or 50' ft.)
- Length: 23" in.
- Width: 12" in.
- Height: 8" in.
- Weight: 18 lbs./ 25 lbs. (35' ft./ 50' ft. Search Lines)