Active Shooter kit. 2 Person Active Shooter kit Casualty Bleeding Prevention or Officer Down Kit or bleeding control kit is the most comprehensive IFAK kit we sell with a plus (CAT Combat Tourniquet) upgrade. Specifically created for major wound management. This kit was designed for use on the front lines by professionals with training on the CAT Tourniquet. Such as combat units, police and EMS officers as well. Kit is identical to IFAK Level 3 kit but designed to serve 2 patients instead of 1. Bag comes with easy to use M.O.L.L.E. Straps with snaps at one end to attach to a belt up to 5" wide. It can be worn in any other location with additional Alice clips (not included). It is a light weight quality designed bag with multiple compartments.
Note: Includes all equipment found in the IFAK Level 3 Kit with the added equipment to treat 2 patients.
- Heavy-duty zippers
- M.O.L.L.E. Straps
- Kit comes with contents listed below
- Multiple compartments
- Colors: Black (Olive Drab, ACU, Coyote Tan available upon request)
- Length: 5.5" in.
- Width: 13" in.
- Height: 6" in.
- Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- 1 - Response Bag
- 2 - Israeli Bandage 4"
- 2 - Pair Black Nitrile Glove
- 2 - Compress Gauze 4.5" x 4 YDS
- 4 - ABD Pads 5" x 9"
- 2 - CAT Tourniquet
- 2 - Nasopharyngeal Airway (28FR)
- 2 - Lubricant
- 1 - EMT Shears 7 1/4"
- 2 - Roll of Tape 1" x 10 YDS
- 2 - Decompression Needle
- 2 - Chest Seal (DualSeal) - Can substitute with Asherman Chest Seal (Call or Note)
- 2 - Celox Z-Fold Rapid Hemostatic Gauze