Designed with the rescuer in mind, the RT ACCESS Lifeline Rescue Kernmantle gives the best combination of all rope characteristics. Now, we have used our knowledge to create a rope design than gives the best combination of all desired characteristics. By building the ropes from ground up, we are able to provide a super-strong rope with low stretch and excellent flexibility and knotability. Our ropes actually handle better after 6 months of use than some new ropes from other manufactures. We specifically address the issue of sheath slippage when constructing all of our top quality Rescue Ropes. All ropes of the same diameter will perform identically, making multi-rope systems much easier to control. Certified by the Underwriters Laboratories to NFPA 1983. Available in 10 color combination. This rope can be purchased in the standard spool length or per foot for custom lengths.
- Spool Lengths: 150', 200', 300', 600'
- NFPA Tensile Strenght: 10,000 ibf. (46kN)
- NFPA Rating: General Use
- NFPA 10% Enlongation: 6.8%
- Enlongation at Failure: 21%
- Weight / 100 FT: 7.0 lbs
- WLL: 667 lbs. (303 kg)
- Colors: Orange(Yellow Stripe), Blue(Yellow Stripe), Red(Yellow Stripe), Yellow (Blue Stripe), Lime Green (Blue Stripe), Black, Orange, Blue, Red, Yellow, Olive Green