Break Away Wire Litter Stokes Basket Stretchers are designed to rescue injured persons from any situation. Designed to rescue injured persons from locations where lengthy foot travel is mandatory. The stretcher breaks into two halves which can be back-packed to the point of rescue and assembled in seconds. It can be secured to a standard back-pack for carrying. Three positive lock clamps secure two halves together. Four 60" web straps are standard. Stores in space 44" x 12" x 24". Rescue baskets are portable, easy to clean, lightweight and durable. With all the addtional accessories available, these can be used in almost any and all situations for safe transfer. Nylon web straps at chest, abdomen, thigh, and calf.
Note: View Instructional product video - Video's are different brands & type, showing tips on use with stokes baskets.
- 2 Piece Stretcher
- Wire Construction frame is 5/8" steel tubing
- Cross braces and runners 3/16" x 3/4" flat steel
- Basket is 18 gauge, 1" hexagon mesh netting
- Nylon Straps Are Included
- Can be lifted both Vertically or Horizontally
- Load Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- 1 Year manufacture limited warranty
- Must ship by freight truck (Rate may vary based on location)
- Length: 82" in.
- Width: CHEST: 24.5" in.; ABDOMEN 24" in.; THIGH 23.5" in.; CALF 23" in.
- Height: 8.5" in.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Stores in space: 44" in. x 12" in. x 24" in.