The H&H Tactical Cric Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a surgical cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. Items included are listed below. Each kit has a 3 year shelf life.
- All the basic instruments needed for a surgical cricothyrotomy
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- 1 - Sterile Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- 1 - Non-sterile Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm, with positive stop, cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 1 - Non-sterile 35 cm Bougie
- 1 - Non-sterile 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- 1 - Non-sterile Curved Crile Hemostat for clamping or opening
- 1 - Non-sterile News Tracheal Hook
- 1 - Non-sterile One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
- Length: 9." in.
- Width: 3" in.
- Height: .5" in.
- Weight: 8 oz