The H&H Tactical Cric Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a surgical cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. Items included are listed below. Each kit has a 3 year shelf life.
Note: Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart the purchaser confirms that they accept and agree to these terms.
- All the basic instruments needed for a surgical cricothyrotomy
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- 1 - Sterile Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- 1 - Non-sterile Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm, with positive stop, cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 1 - Non-sterile 35 cm Bougie
- 1 - Non-sterile 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- 1 - Non-sterile Curved Crile Hemostat for clamping or opening
- 1 - Non-sterile News Tracheal Hook
- 1 - Non-sterile One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
- Length: 9." in.
- Width: 3" in.
- Height: .5" in.
- Weight: 8 oz