Packaged into a Rigging Bucket, the Firefighter Ladder Rescue System uses a Spin-Lock Double Pully that works as a capstan lowering device that provides friction while lowering the firefighter. The rescue system provides a free-running 3:1 block and tackle that does double duty as a friction lowering device. When in both raise and lower modes, it is proper safety precautions to use separate brakes or rope grabs. The sling can attach around ladder beams, or to suitable rigging point above victim.
- Packed into a Rigging Bucket
- Usese a Spin-Lock Double Pully that works as a capstan lowering device
- Sling can be attached around ladder beams or to suitable rigging point
- Strength: 6750 lbf. (30 kN)
- WLL: 675 lbs. (3 kN)
- Available: 2 Story, 3 Story
- Color: Red
- Length: 15' ft.