Professional quality CPR mannequins at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time. Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized. Lung bags are replaceable. Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features. Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle. With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques. Five-year warranty.
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies
- Latex Free
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle
- Five year manufacturer warranty
- Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies
- Color: Blue
- View Instructional Manual
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I teach advanced airway courses (among many others) through my website, www.themedicalprepper.com. I ordered this CPR dummy through Live Action Safety (these guys deliver GREAT customer service, by the way). I modified its mouth and each nostril with my dremel tool to accommodate OPAs and NPAs (which I also purchased through LAS), and LMAs. The dummy was easy to modify and works great for my courses. It is also a high quality CPR teaching tool. I will purchase this dummy again for when I expand my classes.