The Powerheart G5 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training Device is an excellent tool for teaching basic AED rescue skills and correct defibrillation procedures. It gives students the opportunity to practice CPR and familiarizes them with the operation of Powerheart AEDs.
The Powerheart G5 AED Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for both adult and pediatric rescues.
- Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance according to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
- Unit operates on 3 C batteries (not included)
- Remote operates on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED Trainer
- Adult Training Electrode Pads
- Language Configuration CD
- Remote Control
- User's Manual
- Length: 12.5" in.
- Width: 9.5" in.
- Height: 3.3" in.
Alternate Part Numbers:
- G5A-80A-P, G5S-80A-P, G5A-01A-P, G5S-01A-P, G5A-80C-P, G5S, 80C-P, G5A-01C-P, G5S-01C-P