The BYNIX Cinch Brace Drawstring LSO (Lumbar Sacral Orthosis) is one of the most versatile, convenient, and comfortable braces of its kind. Featuring the innovative QuickDraw System, the Cinch Brace can be used for patients with waists ranging from 26 to 54 inches in circumference off-the-shelf (OTS) and up to 62 inch circumference using the optional extension. This versatility makes it possible to avoid the cost and frustration of managing inventory for several sizes. Those looking for versatility, convenience, and comfort need look no further.
QuickDraw System: The innovative QuickDraw System consists of two independent panels connected by a drawstring woven through a network of pulleys. Each panel can be adjusted along the belt according to the patient’s waist size. Once wearing the brace, the patient can tighten to their desired support and comfort with the handles that extend from either side of the QuickDraw System.
- Innovative QuickDraw System allows patient to customize comfort and support.
- One Size Fits Most! Fits waist circumference from 26″ to 54″ off the shelf and up to 62″ with optional extension.
- PDAC Approved for L0648 and L0631 for custom fitted applications.
Optional upgrades available:
- (1) Lateral Support Panels
- (1) Extension Panel for up to 62” waist
Indications for Use:
- Chronic low back pain
- Post-surgical stabilization
- Degenerative spinal pathologies
- Spinal Stenosis
- Postural Support
- Herniated Discs
- Approved for PDAC code L0648 and L0631 for custom fitted applications
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been wearing this brace for a few days now and I can say it's the most comfortable back brace I've ever worn.