Ambu perfit ACE extrication cervical collar military OD color is the only adjustable one-piece rigid cervical spine immobilisation device with 16 precise settings for a customised fit within the range of 4 standard adult settings. The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a comprehensive sizing system for easy and accurate sizing. The Ambu Perfit ACE extrication collar comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage and preshape to fit the chin, and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient's mouth. The Perfit ACE incorporates latches which allow the rescuer to size the collar according to the victim's exact neck size. Two safety buttons hold the collar in place for maximum reliability.
The Ambu Perfit ACE is CT and MRI compatible, and comes with a ventilated, posterior shell for fluid drainage. Ambu Perfit ACE extrication collar is also available in a Military version that incorporates a camouflage colour scheme of olive drab body and charcoal black foam and label. The features and specifications of the Ambu Military Perfit ACE are identical to Ambu Perfit ACE.
- Quick Easy Reference Guide
- Pre-Calculated Medication Dosages
- 16 adjustable settings
- Stores completely flat
- Incorporates the Perfit numbering and color sizing system
- Flip chin piece for easy airway access Radiolucent, CT, and MRI compatible
- Safety buttons allow for maximum reliability
- Nasal cannula holders located on collar body
- Sizes: 16 settings from Neckless (size 3) to Tall (size 6)
- Dimensions: 56 x 18 x 1.5 cm
- NSN 6515-01-466-3004
- Box Size: 30/box
- Sold: Individually or 30/box